Integrated EDI for Adagio
Edisoft’s Merchant EDI is an out-of-the-box software solution that is designed to improve supply chain performance. It can easily be configured to optimize the EDI order management and order fulfilment processes of manufacturers and wholesale distributors in Apparel, Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, Discrete Manufacturing and many other vertical industries.
Users are given the choice of sending and receiving EDI documents via a traditional VAN or eliminating VAN fees altogether by using Direct AS2 or FTP connections that ultimately reduce EDI transaction costs.
- Choose the most cost-effective way to send and receive EDI documents
- Optimize your EDI order and invoice management process as per your customer profile in Adagio
- End-to-end automation for all EDI orders and shipments – eliminate the re-keying of EDI data to and from the Adagio application
- Maintain full compliancy based on North American EDI X12 Standards for Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Automate the Printing of GS1/UCC-128 Carton or Pallet Labels using a built in print engine
- Library of unlimited trading partner kits/GS-1 labels & flexible communication options (VAN, Direct AS2, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, Custom) at a fixed fee for each software template
- Each trading partner kit includes all inbound and outbound documents (850, 810, ASN 856, 997, etc.) required for a specific retailer
- Post EDI 850s (Purchase Orders) directly to Adagio as an Order, and create an EDI 810 (Invoice) based on the Adagio Invoice. Create an EDI 856 (Advance Ship Notice) using a multi-level packing structure (items to cartons/cartons to pallets) based on the trading partner’s requirements
- Real-time data transfer with data validation & exception handling
- Pick & Pack all Adagio sales orders with auto-packing
Integrates with Adagio 8.1 to 9.3A