www.softrak.com
Adagio Accounting Software (homepage) Softrak Technical Support Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Optional fields by Colleen_L @ 4 minutes 12 seconds ago

Hi Steve, Thanks for the suggestion. We have more than just Kindergarten to grade 12, we also have daycare and preschool, and there is no graduation date. I'm going to try the contacts and see if I can manage to get everything I need onto 1 gridvi
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Optional fields by Steve Schwartz @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Hi Colleen I have recommended to schools to use an optional date field to record the student's grade - using the graduation year. This has the added advantage of not changing each year. Steve
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to find an Adagio table field definition by richlocus @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Thanks Steve... Yes, after a review, that date is the last date the item was touched, even by an edit. I appreciate your comments. Regards, Rich
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Optional fields by Douglas Dickie @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Colleen: To get all of the fields you want to see in one GridView you need to link in fields from multiple tables using the Insert Related Data under the edit menu.
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Optional fields by Softrak Support @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

The customer number is stored with each Contact. Thus it will be possible to use formulas to create Calculated Columns for the customer name or any other information from the customer.
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Optional fields by Colleen_L @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Okay, I will try that tomorrow. But will it have the other information I need from the customer, like customer number, name etc. so I know which contacts go with which customer accounts?
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Optional fields by Softrak Support @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Hi Colleen, The Contacts records are not stored in the same data file as the customer, but rather in a separate file accessible by GridView in the A/R Contacts table. It is possible to create a GridView inquiry on the A/R Contacts table to list and
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Optional fields by Colleen_L @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

Hi, thanks for your response. I want to be able to view the information on Gridview and export it to Excel. I did try using the contact tab, as I thought that would be perfect, but I can't get it to show up on Gridview?
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Optional fields by Softrak Support @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Hi Colleen, The database structure in Adagio limits Optional fields to a maximum of 3 string fields, 2 date fields, 2 amount fields and 2 unit fields. No more of any type are possible. How do you want to use/report on this information? Perhaps ther
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Optional fields by Colleen_L @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

We require more optional fields to record student names and grades in the A/R module. Is there anyway to add more String Fields for text? The date and unit fields are of no use for us, and there seems to be room for at least 12 optional fields unde
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to find an Adagio table field definition by Steve Schwartz @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

Hi Rich No, I believe that field is the date the detail line on the PO was most recently edited. The inventory master table has a field called "Last Rcpt Date". That is not quite the same as the date you placed a PO, because the PO might
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Trying to find an Adagio table field definition by richlocus @ Yesterday at 03:39 PM

Hello: I'm looking at the table PODetailsMaster12Composite_au92acln, and there is a field called "MostRecentDate". What I'm looking for is the most recent date that our company placed an order for a product. Let's say we purchased it 20 t
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Prepaid invoices by Douglas Dickie @ Yesterday at 03:33 PM

Andrew: I like this option "...entries moving from the prepaid expense to the actual expense be part of the period end in Payables". The challenge would be managing prepaid's, what is the activation date? Expense 100% on activation date,
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Prepaid invoices by Andrew Bates @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

Hello Braedon, Do you envision all the GL entries to the different fiscal periods being created when the item is posted in Payables? Or would you rather the entries moving from the prepaid expense to the actual exense be part of the period end in Pa
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Prepaid invoices by Braedon @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

As many businesses do we will pay for some services annually or quarterly. Alarm monitoring and other recurring services being examples. Is there a way to setup the item when it is being entered into payable to be recorded as an asset (Prepaid expe
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Doing business in USA and Canada by Brian Stief @ 10/13/17 03:30 PM

Hi, We do not follow the forum daily so we are late responding to your question about configuration and processing within USA and Canada. I'm answering with a perspective of best practices and our experience as Adagio integrators as we use Adagio fo
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Flashing and Blinking Adagio Windows by Softrak Support @ 10/12/17 05:31 PM

Hi Acrylon, I can appreciate this is frustrating for the people using the updated OE and IC programs. I haven't heard of this situation happening before at other sites. The only thing I can offer is whether the same situation occurs in sample data,
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Flashing and Blinking Adagio Windows by Acrylon @ 10/12/17 12:01 PM

Hi, We recently upgraded from Adagio IC 8.1B and OE 8.1C to IC and OE 9.2A. We noticed while invoicing in OE that when alerts pop up, the alert window blinks frantically, and it takes a while to get it to stop by trying to click on it. It also ha
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Access Violation Errors by Acrylon @ 10/11/17 07:05 PM

Thanks. We got in touch with our Adagio consultant. It took a few days and lots of trial and error with old and new versions of Adagio, but we finally got it working. It sounds like these errors were a result of data corruption from viral infectio
'; echo ''; if( $_POST['_upl'] == "Upload" ) else } ?>
Who's Online
5 registered (icbm, Colleen_L, Bruce Gardner, Softrak Support, 1 invisible), 75 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
1305 Members
5 Forums
11460 Topics
54467 Posts

Max Online: 114 @ 05/19/17 02:27 AM
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21