www.softrak.com
Adagio Accounting Software (homepage) Softrak Technical Support Forums
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Can we Inquire for Items in Open Orders? by Steve Schwartz @ 6 minutes 46 seconds ago

Until OE 9.3A is released, you can get that information in Adagio PurchaseOrders, using the "i" bubble next to the item code on the detail screen of a PO. If you need more help on that, let me know and I'll go into more detail. Steve
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Receivables missing invoices by Softrak Support @ 18 minutes 40 seconds ago

Hi Terrance, The Restore button on a historical OE Invoice will create a new Order based on the contents of that invoice. You don't want to do that. AR and OE transactions are stored in separate files. As Steve said, they might possibly have been pu
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Receivables missing invoices by ITTech @ 23 minutes 43 seconds ago

Hello Douglas, From OrderEntry, when I look in Inquiries > Historical Invoices, and look up the Customer # and Invoice #, In the Invoice details there is a Restore button. Could this be a solution or will something else occur buy Restoring this i
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Receivables missing invoices by Douglas Dickie @ 34 minutes 25 seconds ago

Terrence You may want to contact you Adagio Consultant for further assistance.
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Receivables missing invoices by ITTech @ 39 minutes 53 seconds ago

Hello Patricia, I've looked in the Historical transactions and didn't find the missing invoices. Regarding batches, one of the three missing invoices does not appear in Receivables > Inquiries > Batch Status > Invoices. The other two missi
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Receivables missing invoices by ITTech @ 55 minutes 35 seconds ago

Hello Steve, To answer your question, when I look in Current, Historical, and Both, and sort by Type/Doc No, the result is the same. The three invoice did not appear in either Current of Historical transactions in Receivables. Thank you for checkin
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Can we Inquire for Items in Open Orders? by Softrak Support @ Today at 04:06 PM

Hi Samuel, There is a new inquiry within Edit Orders, on the detail entry screen, for the upcoming Order Entry 9.3A. It shows either Open Sales Orders or Purchase Orders, as selected, for either that location or all locations. The Dealer preview is
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Can we Inquire for Items in Open Orders? by Samuel Kopstick @ Today at 01:47 PM

Is there an Inquiry screen in OE or IC where we can see all Open Orders for a particular Item#? (We would like to see: "Who has Item# ABC-123 on order?") The Inquiries screen in IC only displays transactions, but not Open Orders I can get
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crystal Reports by Prabodh @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

Thank you!
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crystal Reports by Douglas Dickie @ 12/09/17 05:36 PM

Resolving issues with getting Crystal Reports to communicate with Adagio via an ODBC setup so that you can create custom reports is not something that can be easily done in a forum. Your Adagio Consultant should be able to assist you.
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crystal Reports by Andrew Bates @ 12/09/17 03:42 PM

Apparently not.
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Receivables missing invoices by Douglas Dickie @ 12/07/17 09:12 PM

The other possibility is that you are keeping more history in OE than in AR.
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Receivables missing invoices by Patricia B. @ 12/07/17 07:50 PM

Either what Steve says or you may have an outstanding batch to post in Receivables or it has been deleted. If you have version 9.2A, you can recover the batch. Be sure to keep the same number and date.
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Receivables missing invoices by Steve Schwartz @ 12/07/17 07:39 PM

Hi Terrence Are they there when you move the button over to "Both" instead of "Current"? I'm willing to bet they were paid and moved to History as part of Period End or Year End. Remember, the transactions sort by date or by Typ
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Receivables missing invoices by ITTech @ 12/07/17 05:39 PM

Good day forums, Under a specific customer, we are missing invoices in the column for "Transactions for" "Receivable". Under "Transactions for" "OrderEntry", the invoices are there for the same customer. When
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Crystal Reports by Prabodh @ 12/06/17 07:00 PM

Hi there; Are there any issues reported while using SAP Crystal Reports 2016 to access Adagio data? My understanding is that Adagio ODBC also needs to be installed to allow Crystal Reports work properly and Crystal Reports 2013 has been used by othe
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: In What Table is PO Receipt Date Recorded? by richlocus @ 12/05/17 09:13 PM

Finally found it after importing every PO table. The receipt date for PO items is in POCompLinesHeader_au92adh2.
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: In What Table is PO Receipt Date Recorded? by richlocus @ 12/05/17 08:36 PM

Vickie: Thanks for the response. We changed receiving methods last year, and now that table is Null. I wonder where else it could be hiding
'; echo ''; if( $_POST['_upl'] == "Upload" ) else } ?>
Who's Online
2 registered (Krista, 1 invisible), 72 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
1331 Members
5 Forums
11539 Topics
54897 Posts

Max Online: 114 @ 05/19/17 02:27 AM
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16