The award-winning Adagio Accounting is conveniently available to you—in a cost-effective, secure, 24x7 environment, accessible from anywhere you are.
As small businesses, including non-profits and government agencies, recognize that the life cycle of servers and related equipment is typically 36 months, the trend for cloud-based applications continues to build momentum. The cloud provides small businesses with a more cost-effective way of acquiring software and computing power. Adagio Accounting is now available as a cloud (hosted) solution.
- Packaged and priced as cost-effective, high-value bundles of accounting applications.
- Allows up to 5 companies in the base subscription.
- Concurrent users licensing model is based on the number of simultaneous users logged in Adagio Cloud.
- Clients may control the schedule for installing upgrades and updates as not to interfere with audits, year-end close and other events.
- Self-manage user accounts—no wait time for the hosting company to provision.
Adagio Cloud in the Warehouse
Adagio Cloud Platforms
- Provides the benefits of a common organizational database, while it eliminates the large upfront costs of purchasing and maintaining a LAN.
- Provides advanced financial reporting and best-in-class audit controls.
- Enables you to schedule software upgrades and updates according to your timetable, as not to disrupt events like year-end close or audit.
Discover why Adagio is the preferred accounting system for companies that process large volumes of transactions, and require more powerful financial reporting capabilities.