Adagio OrderEntry 9.3A 2017-12-04 (Dec. 4, 17)
· Compatible with Adagio DocStore.
· Formatted Bill-To and Ship-To Addresses.
· Unlimited Miscellaneous Charges and Ship Via codes.
· Increased length of many fields, including Document Number (8 to 12).
· Item Information inquiry on the Edit Detail screen shows: Price Levels for base or Alternate Price List, Stock Quantity for the selected or for all Locations, Price History of invoices for various periods for the selected or all Customers, Alternate items show the Qty on hand / Sales order / PO / RMA.
· Multi-select documents in grids for printing, deleting documents, completing orders and auto-invoicing orders.
· Sort Document grids by date.
· Add Notes to documents.
· Optional Fields 0n item details on documents.
· Order Log tab in document entry provides time line information from document inception, including edit history of an order showing user, date and time
· Optionally show an item’s Price Level grid and select from it for the Unit price field.
· Added ‘Complete’ button for Orders. Orders having items on backorder will reduce an unshipped item's Quantity on Sales Order.
· Change the customer number on posted orders as long as nothing has been shipped/ invoiced.
· Color on detail grids using Styles.
· ‘Update Pricing’ button updates prices on existing orders.
· Locate current documents quickly by Reference.
· Prompt to update customer and address fields in documents if there have been changes in the Customer or Ship-To.
· Print document(s) to multiple Send Methods (Printer, PDF, Email) simultaneously.
· Select and sort documents to print by ranges of Order/Invoice Number, Salesperson, Customer Report Group, Order Location, Territory and Customer Number.
· Select documents to print by floating date ranges, including: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, Last/This/Next Week/Month, Last/Next N Days.
· Added document specification codes for tax included pricing.
· Control the information Day End sends to fields in Adagio Receivables batches.
· Print the Order Action report to Excel using ExcelDirect.
· Auto-invoice Orders function allows multiple orders to be invoiced in a single operation.
· Added an Import Tax Tables function to add or update existing tax tables.
· Import a list of order numbers to be auto-invoiced.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
· Adagio module toolbar allows one click launch of an Adagio module.
· Reports have been converted to Crystal Reports 2013, improving the export to Excel.
· Grids may be "banded" with a User Selectable color and banding frequency.
· Edit grids display the total number of records, as well as a count of the displayed records when a Filter is active.
· Logs user activity within the module. Audit logs may be viewed with GridView.
· Code 39 barcodes can be printed on Picking Slips.
· Supports Adagio RMA 9.2A add-on module.
· Payments can now be entered on credit notes.
Adagio ePrint users can view a PDF of invoices and credit notes from document entry, inquiry and history functions. Also view from Item History Inquiry on Pricing Grid, Customer Edit/View, and Item Inquiry.
Attach a PDF document when sending documents, such as shipping / customs instructions or product literature.
Allows you to automate functions when Adagio Console is installed, including importing, printing reports and forms, day end, backup and integrity check.
Supports Specific Due Date terms added in Adagio Receivables 9.1A.
Double click on the Qty On Hand to select a Location to ship from.
Automatically print a Picking Slip and/or an Order Confirmation when an order is posted.
Print ranges of documents by the Preferred Send Method in the customer.
The Help | About function now has a Consultant tab showing the contact information for your Adagio consultant.
Report Favorites allow saving Reports with specific options chosen.
Report Sets allow the grouping of Report Favorites into a single print job that will run unattended, and may be launched from a command file. A log is generated that records the printing status of each report in the set. Use Report Sets to automate the printing of all your month end reports.
New options Ask Print OK after forms print? and Close forms dialog after print? allow you to customize form printing.
New program icon and toolbar buttons provide a cleaner look and differentiate this new version visually.