Adagio Receivables 9.2A 2017-07-11 (Jul. 11, 17)
· Adagio toolbar for one click launch of other modules. “Banded” grids and record count on customer grids.
· Edit Description and Reference on posted transactions.
· Create separate deposit batch in BankRec by Payment Method for EFT receipts.
· Customer option to default printing of receipts in BankRec.
· Added an option to the Transactions tab to sort customer transactions by Date or by Type/Doc No. for current, history or both.
· Customer option to require a purchase order number to be entered in Adagio Invoices and OrderEntry.
· Recover posted batches, print Batch Listings (open and posted) and Posting Journals from the Batch Inquiry.
· Edit customer name for miscellaneous cash receipts for flow through to BankRec and Ledger.
· Improvements in batch entry including Payment Total and Total Applied displayed, Distribution field hidden to speed entry and additional checks and warnings.
· Credit notes auto-attached to statements.
· Summarized Customer Transactions report showing one line of transaction totals per customer.
· General Ledger Distribution Summary on batch listings.
· Currency Summary on Cash Receipt batch listing.
· Adagio Receivables standard reports are now created using Crystal Reports 2013.
· Data Integrity Check saves results for the last 9 previous runs.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Adagio ePrint users can view a PDF of invoices from the transactions grid in the Customer.
Adagio ePrint users can attach unpaid invoices when emailing, faxing or printing statements.
Attach a PDF document when sending statements or letters, such as a promotional offer or product literature.
Added Specific Due Date terms.
Added Tax Group and Tax Status to the customer defaults in the Company Profile.
Supports the Auto-fill GL account and department options in Ledger 9.1A. Supports Uppercase and Auto-fill Vendor options in the 'Payables vendor' field on the Accounting tab in the customer.
Added the option 'Allow deletion of customers with history?' on the System Options tab in the Company Profile.
The Help | About function now has a Consultant tab showing the contact information for your Adagio consultant.
Report Favorites allow saving Reports with specific options chosen.
Report Sets allow the grouping of Report Favorites into a single print job that will run unattended, and may be launched from a command file. A log is generated that records the printing status of each report in the set. Use Report Sets to automate the printing of all your month end reports.
Append by type option on Payment Method allows you to separate checks on your own bank vs. other banks or EFT payments of the same date for the same bank into two separate batches in BankRec (requires BankRec 8.1D).
Version 9.0B | 2011-07-27 (Jul. 27, 11)
- Multi-user record locking has been significantly improved, allowing users to post batches while other tasks are being performed. Users can now enter transactions into an Invoice batch while a cash batch is being posted.
- Print checks for customer refunds when using Adagio Payables V8.1C. You can write off credit balances or specific transactions to create a check for printing via a manual check batch in Adagio Payables. Customers may be linked to specific vendor records in Adagio Payables. The Payee name and address can be automatically set from either Adagio Payables, the main customer record or any contact name and address associated with the customer. This function can be used to easily pay off credit balances or manage a customer rebate program.
- Filters may be defined to restrict the display of customers in the main Customer Grid. Filters can compare a database field in several ways:
- Against a constant Balance Outstanding > $10,000
- Against another field Balance Outstanding > Credit Limit
- Against a floating date Last invoice date in This Year
- Up to five conditions may be specified to isolate the records you wish to display. Column settings are saved by user by filter name to make it easy to display just the information you need. You can automatically apply Styles to records that belong to a specific group, so that they are highlighted when the entire Grid is being displayed. Filters are automatically refreshed during a Data Integrity Check and when a customer is saved after editing.
- Colour and font attributes can now be set for customer display in the main Customer Grid. Styles are defined under the File Menu and are shared by all Adagio modules. Styles control background color, font color, and font style (bold / italic) and have user defined names. Styles may be applied explicitly to a customer record, forcing the Grid to display that record in a known style.
- Print a statement while viewing or editing a customer. The statement date is automatically set to the last statement date for the customer, allowing a single click reprint of the most recent customer statement. The statement format may be chosen prior to printing.
- Optional field validation is now available. Text fields may be forced to a specific length and to UPPERCASE. In addition, they can be validated against a table of valid entries presented as either a combo box (for small numbers of valid choices) or a database finder field. Users may add entries on the fly, or forced to make a selection in the field. Fields shared between modules (such as Customer optional fields and OrderEntry orders will share the same validation tables without duplicate entry.
- User Preferences have been added to the File Menu to allow each user to control facets of their Adagio experience. Users may place text and images on their Adagio Receivable desktop and may customize the desktop background color. Alphabetically sorted field lists can now be selected for the Grid column editor and new Filter definition function. Report options such as remembering the field entries and ranges can be controlled by the user. Column display settings are now saved by user / company in a data file that will be backed up when “All modules” is selected on the File | Backup function.
- Automatically calculate customer aging on a daily basis. Automatically apply Styles to highlight customers that are on hold or whose accounts are overdue.
- Import / Export supports .xlsx formats for spreadsheets, allowing the processing of more than 65,535 rows.
- Transaction may now be sorted in ascending or descending date order in the customer transaction grid when viewing either the Current or Historical transactions.
- Statements and letters can now be printed to file as either TXT, RTF or PDF documents. This provides a mechanism for creating a structured output file for attaching to an e-mail.
Version 9.0A | 2010-05-04 (May. 4, 10)
- Instantly locate customers by code, name, or telephone number. Locate any customer by document number. Remove inactive customers from the selection grid and most reports. Force customer codes to conform to a company entry standard. Force customer code entry to uppercase and autofill partially entered customer codes to speed grid positioning.
- Force addresses to conform to North American entry standards or leave international addresses unformatted.
- Most recently accessed and historical database lists are now maintained for each Adagio user. Adagio user IDs and passwords can now be saved and defaulted by Window's authenticated user. Various functions can be automatically launched on start-up.
- Create multiple alerts for a customer and control where each alert is displayed across all Adagio modules. Force users to acknowledge an alert, or allow them to dismiss it from future display.
- Save multiple contacts for a customer, with e-mail and credit card information stored with the contact (credit card information is encrypted in the database). Designate specific contacts as Ship-to addresses for display in Adagio Invoices or Adagio OrderEntry. Salesperson and Territory codes in the Ship-to record can override the customer defaults, if desired.
- Print a customer statement or Aged Trial Balance for any period in the past for which history is available.
- Customer notes can now be printed on the Overdue Receivables Report. Notes can be restricted to a single user and those entered after a specific date.
- All transactions for a customer (both current and history) can be displayed on the transaction inquiry. Transactions are linked between the various inquiry screens (Receivables, Invoices and OrderEntry) so that when they are selected in one enquiry, they will automatically be selected when the view is changed to a cross module inquiry. A "Find Transaction" option is available to locate a specific transaction for a single customer.
- Cash receipts can be entered in Adagio Receivables and automatically sent to Adagio BankRec. New options saved with Terms can force entry of a full or partial cash amount with an invoice, or suppress checking of credit limits (for COD terms).
- Batches now have a "ready to post" indicator. Batch descriptions can be automatically generated. Batch entry templates speed data entry by skipping or hiding unused fields. Batches can be sorted on several different fields such as customer number or job number. Optional fields are now available for all transaction types.
- Users can be prevented from entering transactions for periods that have been marked closed in Adagio Ledger. You can separate the accounting date from the document date, and print the Aged Trial Balance report by accounting date to reconcile the Receivables control account in Adagio Ledger.
- An "auto-pay" option can speed cash entry by automatically applying cash to the oldest invoices on a customer account. Options control how the cash is applied. Display only invoices with an outstanding balance when applying cash. Distribution sets are now available to easily allocate revenue.
- Forms created with the specification designer can now be restricted to display in a specific print dialog (customer statement forms only display when printing statements). Many new specification codes have been added to support the new fields in the customer record. Vertical lines that span sections of the form are more easily created. Transactions can be aged into specific columns on a statement.
- Create pie, bar and trend charts from your data. Charts can be secured by group and automatically launched on start up.
- Use 'Clone Company' to quickly create another Adagio Receivables database with or without a customer list.
- Automatically mark customers inactive based on several different activity criteria.
- Enter a date in the current month by just typing the day, no need to specify the month and year (they will default to the current sign-on month and year).
- Automatically back up your Adagio Receivables database when the Data Integrity Check reports no errors. Automatically make a backup of your data prior to rebuilding to correct a data problem.
- In a multi-currency environment, most transaction reports have been changed to allow display of both the source and home currencies.