Adagio Inventory 9.2A 2017-06-08 (Jun. 8, 17)
· Adagio module toolbar allows one click launch of an Adagio module.
· Reports have been converted to Crystal Reports 2013, improving the export to Excel.
· The performance of several reports has been significantly improved.
· Grids may be "banded" with a User Selectable color and banding frequency.
· Edit grids display the total number of records, as well as a count of the displayed records when a Filter is active.
· Logs user activity within the module. Audit logs may be viewed with GridView.
· Supports Payables 9.2A function-specific vendor alerts for Receipts entry.
· Supports JobCost Job and Estimate styles in finders. Job Descriptions can be shown in Estimates finders.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Full compatibility with Adagio Console and xConsole. Supports Automation when Adagio Console is installed.
Adagio ePrint users can view PDFs of invoices for shipments from OE and Invoices in inquiry functions.
Supports the Auto-fill GL account and department options in Ledger 9.1A.
Enhanced Bill of Materials and Assembly functions.
Many other enhancements including: report shading uses full color pallet, Report Set button added, Created Date/Time/User fields in item, and new Styles for item filters.
Report Favorites allow saving Reports with specific options chosen.
Report Sets allow the grouping of Report Favorites into a single print job that will run unattended, and may be launched from a command file. A log is generated that records the printing status of each report in the set. Use Report Sets to automate the printing of all your month end reports.
Enhanced date checking on login and transaction entry helps prevent accidental entry of dates in future.
New program icon and toolbar buttons provide a cleaner look and differentiate this new version visually.
The Adagio menu now includes the module from which it was selected to allow you to quickly open another instance of the same module.
The System Status function can zip up Adagio system files and version information that creates a Snapshot of your Adagio installation for analysis.
The Help | About screen has been redesigned and includes a link to documentation page for the module that shows New Features, What's New video and manuals.
When Inventory is opened after installing an upgrade a dialog is displayed with a link to a short video highlighting the new features.
Version 8.1C | 2011-07-13 (Jul. 13, 11)
- Fully compatible with Windows 7 and compatible with Adagio Invoices 9.0A.
- Supports the 'scaling text' feature if run on Windows 7 (previously referred to as 'large fonts').
- Extensive improvements have been made to the grids and finders used to select items. The Find button allows you to locate an item by entering the Item Description. Item grids can be sorted by Item Number or Item Description. The Column Editor allows you to hide inactive items when the grid is displayed in item number sequence.
- Item Number segments can be shown as separate fields in grids and finders. The field names are set to the Segment Name fields from the System Options tab in the Company Profile. These fields are also available in GridView after installing Inventory 8.1C.
- Field lists in the Column Editor can be displayed in alphabetical order. Column Editor settings are now saved by grid by user by database.
- File | User Preferences menu added to control program appearance and menu bar. Supports implied decimal entry and SmartFinder auto-advance. User can set and save their own desktop color, image or text.
- Optional Fields have been significantly improved with the addition of edit controls to validate optional field entry within and across an Adagio module(s).
- You now have explicit control of how an item record is displayed in any item selection grid. File | Edit Styles allows the creation of named styles with a colored background and font color. User control of font attributes bold and italic are also supported. Named styles may be assigned to individual items by editing a record or importing the style you wish to use. The style controls the display of an Item on the grid. Use this feature to highlight low stock levels or newly received items in inventory.
- Display just the records you need in your main Item selection grid. User defined filters can select and instantly display item records that meet specific criteria in a user specified sequence. Compare data elements to a constant value (YTD Sales > $10,000), another data element (Standard Cost < Most recent cost) or, in the case of dates, to a “floating date range” (Last receipt date in Last 30 days). Grid filters may be public or private. Item filters can be refreshed automatically when a Data Integrity Check is performed or on demand. Styles can be automatically applied to records that belong to a specific group, making it easy to identify important records according to criteria that you choose. The Display Style may also be set manually in the Edit Item function. The Apply Styles function in the Maintenance menu allows you to apply multiple filter styles simultaneously.
- You can now maintain reorder data by Location for items, including Minimum and Maximum, Reorder Quantity and Projected Sales. The Reorder and Overstocked Items reports can now be sorted and printed by a range of locations.
- Dimension fields (W x L x H) for the item and for its packaged dimensions have been added to items.
- 15 Tax Levy fields have been added to items on the Pricing tab to extend the number of jurisdictions available for automatically adding a surcharge for items in OrderEntry 8.1C.
- The ExcelDirect button has been added to many grids to allow single click export of information to an Excel spreadsheet. A progress bar and Cancel button has been added where exports may take longer than originally anticipated. The button may be configured to created a CSV file and load an alternate application on workstations where Excel is not installed.