Adagio Lanpak 9.3A 2017-05-25 (May. 25, 17)
· Compatible with and required by future releases of Adagio modules at version 9.3A.
· The version of the Adagio Data Source (ADS) and ExcelDirect installed include fixes and enhancements allowing for improvements in Adagio modules made since Lanpak 9.2B.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 9.2B | 2016-03-09 (Mar. 9, 16)
Enhancements and revisions in Adagio Lanpak 9.2B (2016.03.09)
- - Required by future 9.2B modules and all upgrade versions released in March 2016 or later, starting with PurchaseOrders 9.2B.
- - The versions of the Adagio Data Source (ADS) and ExcelDirect installed include fixes and enhancements made since Lanpak 9.2A.
Version 9.2A | 2014-07-24 (Jul. 24, 14)
Enhancements and revisions in Adagio Lanpak 9.2A (2014.07.24)
Compatible with and required by future releases of Adagio modules at version 9.2A.
The version of the Adagio Data Source (ADS) and ExcelDirect installed include fixes and enhancements allowing for improvements in Adagio modules made since Lanpak 9.0E.
Version 9.0E | 2012-11-12 (Nov. 12, 12)
Enhancements and revisions in Adagio Lanpak 9.0E (2012.11.12)
Required by modules released in November 2012 or later, in particular Payables 8.1E (121113).
The version of the Adagio Data Source (ADS) and ExcelDirect installed include fixes and enhancements allowing for improvements in Adagio modules made since Lanpak 9.0D
Version 9.0D | 2011-06-30 (Jun. 30, 11)
Compatible with new module Adagio ePrint.
Compatible with and required by new versions of Adagio modules with a release date in June 2011 or later.
More Windows 7 friendly environment for installation. You can now install by browsing to the correct folder using the Universal Naming Convention (UNC). This avoids having to adjust the User Account Control settings, which requires you to restart your computer.
Version 9.0C | 2010-06-23 (Jun. 23, 10)
- Fully compatible with Windows 7.
- The version of the Adagio Data Source (ADS) installed allows for significant increases in the speed of functions in Adagio modules when data is on a network, including rebuilding file integrity errors in the Data Integrity Check, database conversion, View GL Entry in Ledger, printing statements in Receivables, deleting control accounts in Receivables, and more. It allows for new features in modules, including grid filters and uppercase master file lookup, such as customer and vendor name in Receivables and Payables, and item description in Inventory.
Version 9.0B | 2009-02-02 (Feb. 2, 09)
- Compatible with Adagio Receivables 9.0A and other module compatibility upgrades.
- The System Check Utility (Chksys.exe in \softrak\system) has a List Versions button. It will list your installed Adagio versions and whether they are current, as well as list Adagio modules that you do not have installed. It downloads the latest Adagio program version list from Softrak’s web site.
Version 9.0A | 2007-11-01 (Nov. 1, 07)
- Checks for installation of duplicate Lanpaks. With earlier versions of Lanpak it was possible for the install to be confused when 2 Lanpaks of the same size were installed and use the same serial number for both. This caused problems when upgrading. Lanpak now checks for duplicate serial numbers when you start up an Adagio module. If this has happened, Lanpak will display the message: "Lanpak 9.0A (071101) with serial number nnnnn is not correctly installed". Contact Softrak Customer Service if this occurs and the resulting number of licenses is incorrect. You may have to reinstall and reregister your Lanpak.
- The System Check Utility (Chksys.exe) has a Lanpaks Status button. It will show the Lanpaks installed, including the version and serial number of each. .
- Compatible with Windows Vista and Adagio V6.8 to V8.1 modules. All Adagio modules are now signed with a Verisign digital certificate, and Help files are now "CHM" format and installed on the local workstation.
- Lanpak registration form now shows Softrak's 800 fax number.
- A selective un-install is available to permit removal of a single lanpak instance. The regular uninstall removes all lanpaks from a site.
- A new version of Softrak's database manager (ADS.DLL) is installed.