Adagio Console 9.2B 2017-03-23 (Mar. 23, 17)
· Adagio Console and Adagio XConsole have been updated for Adagio Cloud.
· Improvements to email of automation batch logs, including multiple recipients, support for secure email servers and encrypted authentication passwords.
· XConsole show full Application Name not just App Prefix.
· XConsole can automatically shut down Adagio applications when a station goes to sleep or hibernates.
· Adagio applications opening data on UNC paths is now fully supported by XConsole.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 9.2A | 2015-10-13 (Oct. 13, 15)
· View user activity logs from Adagio 9.2A modules with View Application Log function, selecting by transactions by date,
modules and Adagio users.
· Adagio Console now logs user activity.
· Added the Application Name to Active User grid for uncommon Application Prefixes, such as QI (Adagio Invoices) and IR
· Support added for FX-based automation commands in Console batches.
· Support added for Adagio ePrint to Copy Definitions, Clone User and Delete user.