Adagio Time&Billing 9.2A 2016-12-16 (Dec. 16, 16)
· Supports Adagio Cloud.
· GL Department finder restricted to the departments for the account selected, without ‘Active records only’ enabled. Department Description available in GL Account finder.
· Import / Export functions are standard with other Adagio modules. Import templates now have finders on fields.
· Adagio module toolbar allows one click launch of an Adagio module.
· Adagio Time&Billing now logs user activity.
· Grids may be "banded" with a User Selectable color and banding frequency.
· Edit grids display the total number of records, as well as a count of the displayed records when a Filter is active.
· Reports have been converted to Crystal Reports 2013/2016.
· Data Integrity Check saves results for the last 9 runs in text files.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 8.1D | 2014-09-29 (Sep. 29, 14)
- Compatible with future release of Adagio Payables 9.2A.
- Compatible with Adagio Console and xConsole. Supports Automation when Adagio Console is installed.
- Adagio ePrint users can view Time&Billing PDFs invoices from Edit/View Customers.
- Supports secure email servers for emailing invoices.
- Supports the Preferred Send Method on the Invoicing tab in the customer if Receivables 9.1A is installed.
- Added several new Time&Billing specific Styles for use in TB Filters.
Version 8.1C | 2012-03-13 (Mar. 13, 12)
User Preferences function allows you to set options by user to tailor the appearance and behavior of Adagio Time&Billing screens and reports.
Styles and Filters are available to display Customers and Dockets in different colors and Filter records that meet specific criteria.
Staff can be made inactive. Inactive Staff and Dockets can be suppressed in grids and finders. A warning is given if inactive Staff or Dockets are entered in batches. TimeKeeper supports this functionality for Customers, Dockets and Staff.
Extensive improvements have been made to the grids and finders used to select Customers and Dockets. The Find button allows you to locate Customers by Name and Phone Number. Customer grids can be sorted by Number, Name or Phone Number. Dockets can also be located by Name, and grids can be sorted by Customer/Docket, Docket/Customer, Customer Docket Name or Docket Name/Customer. The Column Editor allows you to hide inactive Customers, Dockets and Staff.
Field lists in the Column Editor can be displayed in alphabetical order. Column Editor settings are now saved by grid by user by database.
Report Favorites allow saving Reports with specific options chosen.
Report Sets allow the grouping of Report Favorites into a single print job that will run unattended, and may be launched from a command file. A log is generated that records the printing status of each report in the set. Use Report Sets to automate the printing of all your month end reports.
Supports Adagio ePrint and printing to the AdagioPDF printer driver.
New program icon and toolbar buttons provide a cleaner look and differentiate this new version visually.
The Adagio menu now includes the module from which it was selected to allow you to quickly open another instance of the same module.
The System Status function can zip up Adagio system files and version information that creates a Snapshot of your Adagio installation for analysis.