Adagio PurchaseOrders 9.2B 2016-11-29 (Nov. 29, 16)
· Formatted addresses on documents, Pickup, Ship/Bill To, and Sundry Vendors, including dedicated fields for City, State/Prov. and Country.
· The Bill To and Ship To addresses are now stored in purchase orders allowing you to enter an address on the document for one-time use.
· Added Optional Fields to the purchase order Header. PurchaseOrders 9.2B supports Optional Fields at the batch level in a future Payables 9.2B release.
· The Vendor Name is now available to show in the PO Document List.
· Adagio ePrint users can view a PDF of purchase orders from the Document List.
· Added a ‘Find Vendor’ button on the Document Detail dialog to vendors by Name or Phone.
· Adagio ePrint users can attach a PDF document when emailing purchase orders.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 9.2A | 2015-12-04 (Dec. 4, 15)
· Compatible with and required by future release of Adagio Payables 9.2A.
· The Edit / View Vendor functions in PO support vendor changes in Payables 9.2A. These functions and document entry support the module and function-specific vendor Alerts added for Payables 9.2A. The Find by vendor Phone now shows formatted phone numbers.
· Adagio module toolbar allows one click launch of an Adagio module.
· Reports have been converted to Crystal Reports 2013, greatly improving the export to Excel.
· Grids may be "banded" with a User Selectable color and banding frequency. Banding may be chosen to replace Grid Styles by user.
· Edit grids display the total number of records, as well as a count of the displayed records when a Filter is active.
· Document Filters can now be displayed in Style Priority sequence.
· Logs user activity within the module. Audit logs may be viewed with GridView.
- Search details on purchase orders and receipts using the smart finder.
- You can now select vendors to print on multiple vendor purchase orders. Supports Send Method in the vendor.
- Manually prorate multiple Miscellaneous Charges.
- Supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) / Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for secure email servers.
- Added Text Blocks.
- Adding new Ship To Address on the fly after using Import OE Lines can use the address from OrderEntry.
- Adding IC items on the fly sets the vendor in the new item.
- You can now change the Adagio JobCost allocation on details in receipts.
Enhancements and revisions in Adagio PurchaseOrders 8.1C (2013.05.17)
Standard Adagio "look and feel". Standard generic features, controls, reports, specification designer and forms printing, and much more.
AdagioPDF installed and full support of Adagio ePrint.
Report Favorites and Report Sets, User Preferences, Document Styles and Filters, new program icon and toolbar buttons installed.
Edit multiple documents at the same time. This also allows you to access other menu functions when entering documents.
Find vendors by Name or Phone Number, and find items by Description when entering documents.
New vendor fields for use by Adagio PurchaseOrders include Send Method, Print/Fax/Email Specs, Email Cover, and 'Receive to Location'. Added vendor fields and features added in various Payables upgrades.
GridView views can be added on the Inquiry menu. Uses the Crystal Reports print engine to print all management reports. Modify the standard reports (ModRP) and add custom reports to the Reports menu (CustomRP).
Added 'Calculate As Of' date to the Outstanding Receipt Invoice List so the report can be backdated for reconciling the receipts clearing account.
Invoice/Adjustment documents can be printed.
Supports Reorder Quantities by Location added in Adagio Inventory 8.1C when generating Purchase Orders from Inventory.
Additional imports for Sundry Vendors, Sundry Items, Pickup Addresses, and Contract Pricing functions.
Day End is much faster.
DataCare (if installed) performs an Application Integrity Check.