Adagio JobCost 9.2A 2016-01-26 (Jan. 26, 16)
· Optional Fields have been added to Jobs and Estimates. Optional Fields are populated in batches and post to the Job Details.
· Adagio module toolbar allows one click launch of an Adagio module.
· Adagio JobCost now logs user activity.
· Grids may be "banded" with a User Selectable color and banding frequency.
· Edit grids display the total number of records, as well as a count of the displayed records when a Filter is active.
· Reports have been converted to Crystal Reports 2013.
· Import / Export functions enhanced. They are Adagio standard, have finders on Default Fields, and support ‘Auto-import on startup’ option.
· Data Integrity Check saves results for the last 9 runs in text files for itself and Adagio modules checked.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 8.1D | 2014-09-12 (Sep. 12, 14)
Enhancements and revisions in Adagio JobCost 8.1D (2014.06.23)
Full compatibility with Adagio Console and xConsole. Supports Automation when Adagio Console is installed.
Track revenue to Phase/Category level for simple cost jobs.
Adagio ePrint users can view PDFs of invoices and credit notes from transactions in the Edit/View Customer.
Enhanced Copy Job dialog.
Report Set button added and Styles for filters.
User Preferences function allows you to set options by user to tailor the appearance and behavior of Adagio JobCost screens and reports.
Styles and Filters are available to display Customers and Dockets in different colors and Filter records that meet specific criteria.
The drill down to the Transaction Detail in the Job Inquiry shows the GL details for posted transactions.
Added an Excel Direct button to various grids, including View Customer and the customer transaction tab, Jobs, Phases, Categories, Estimates and Managers.
The Estimates finder and smart finder use a composite of the Estimates and Job Master tables. This allows you to search by Job fields (including by Customer) when entering batches or editing Estimates.
The Find button allows you to locate Jobs by Job Description and Customers by Name and Phone Number.
Report Favorites allow saving Reports with specific options chosen.
Report Sets allow the grouping of Report Favorites into a single print job that will run unattended, and may be launched from a command file. A log is generated that records the printing status of each report in the set. Use Report Sets to automate the printing of all your month end reports.
Supports Adagio ePrint and printing to the AdagioPDF printer driver.
New program icon and toolbar buttons provide a cleaner look and differentiate this new version visually.
All report dialogs have been changed to the Adagio standard.