Adagio ODBC 9.2A 2015-10-27 (Oct. 27, 15)
· Supports “wildcard” filenames, such as open batch files in Adagio Invoices, Payables, JobCost and Time&Billing, for use by Crystal Reports®.
· Added Driver path fields to the Adagio ODBC Setup screen in the ODBC Data Source Administrator to clarify which driver is in use.
· Pseudo ‘Link’ fields now show in tables at runtime for use in the Visual Linking Expert in Crystal Reports.
· Now allows a User DSN to work with either the x86 or x64 versions of the Driver.
· Installs ODBC Connection String test utility that can be used to help troubleshoot connection problems.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 9.1A | 2014-09-22 (Sep. 22, 14)