A sophisticated Purchase Order and Inventory Receipts system that integrates seamlessly with Adagio Accounting.
Purchase Orders completes your Adagio solution for distribution, job costing, project management or not-for-profit budgeting control. It is fully integrated with Adagio.
- Sort data how you want to see it with Filtered Order Views-sort or filter by order status (open, completed, partial receipts), order date, or vendor
- Print, fax, or email professional looking, customizable, fully graphical Purchase Orders to your vendors
- Place multiple vendors on a single Purchase Order to calculate landed cost.
- Receipting for Multiple Orders, and invoicing for Multiple Receipts
- Support sundry item and sundry vendor lists
- Summary Orders are color-coded to show order status at a glance
- Intuitive Data Flow lets you track related documents with drill down capabilities to all your record details
- Add Items and Vendors "on the fly"
- Add additional costs for alternate vendors on the same order, as the order is created, for better costing
- Create Requisitions, approve, and turn into Purchase Orders
- Create unlimited Purchase Order templates for frequently placed orders, for peak efficiency
- Multiple sub-orders, multiple vendors in multiple currencies, and/or ship-to addresses on a single order
- Multiple alternate vendor price list comparisons associated with each inventory item number
- Import sales orders from OrderEntry into PO's, import receipts from bar code warehouse solutions
- Import orders and/or receipts from 3rd party inventory and warehousing management solutions
- Proper accounting and tracking of inventory item landed costs
- No data conversion from Inventory Receipts for ACCPAC Plus means you are up and running instantly
- Compatible with Adagio Inventory, Order Entry, Accounts Payable and General Ledger, JobCost, Multi-Currency, Crystal Reports® for Adagio, Adagio GridView and Adagio ODBC and RF Pathways Warehouse Management solutions.