Adagio PrintTool is installed by Adagio modules version 9.2A and higher. It allows Adagio users to print or view custom reports created with Crystal Reports 2011/2013 without having to run Crystal Reports itself.
- A simpler way for users to print reports than using the Crystal Reports designer.
- Select a report to print/preview from a list of all your reports, showing report title, filename, author, subject and comments.
- Automatically does a "Set Location" when printing reports from multiple company databases.
- Allows reports to be placed on the desktop using a shortcut to PrintTool.
- Reports can be printed to the AdagioPDF printer to create a PDF document in the data folder.
- Adagio ePrint users can automate printing custom reports to PDF and include in automation batch files when Adagio Console is installed.