- Tightly integrates with Adagio Receivables, Adagio Payables and Adagio Time&Billing, and other modules.
- 6 character account and 6 character optional department validated during data entry.
- 12 or 13 period fiscal year, with historical and budget figures available for reporting.
- De-activate accounts or periods to prevent posting errors.
- User-Defined Source Journals to meet specific corporate reporting needs.
- Trial Balance and Transaction Listings.
- Includes Adagio Financial Reporter, a powerful and easy-to-use application for designing your financial reports. Click here to see sample financial statements.
Adagio Ledger provides complete General Ledger account management for users of Adagio Receivables and Adagio Payables. Manage your Chart of Accounts for Assets and Liabilities, Revenue and Expenses. Close your year to a single or multiple Retained Earnings accounts. Adagio Ledger account inquiry allows you to check current account balances, current and historical net posted transactions by period, and budget amounts.
Group your accounts by type for Year-end control. Set up automatic re-allocations of account balances to other accounts or departments. Post transactions in summary or detail format. Date sensitivity makes sure that transactions are posted to the applicable period, or force transactions to a specific period in your fiscal calendar.
Locate account information quickly using Adagio Ledger's customizable grid, or enter your 6 character account code directly. Softrak's SmartScannerTM technology easily locates accounts using their description or other remembered data. Double click on an account to put all its information at your fingertips-description, balance, budget, and transaction information, all in one place.
Provisionally post transactions to verify their impact on your trial balance prior to committing them. Retrieve transactions from your subsidiary ledgers. Year end close automatically creates the correct entries to your Retained Earnings accounts.
Adagio Ledger contains a complete set of reports for file and account management. Report options control account selection, sort sequence and subtotaling. Account ranges are user definable. All management reports are designed using Crystal Reports for Adagio, Softrak's custom Report Writer, so you may modify them if you wish. Financial Statements are created using Softrak's award winning financial report writer.
Adagio Ledger Account Master includes complete account information, current activity and period balances, and comprehensive transaction history. User defined Source Journals allow specific Journal Entries to be listed the way your company needs them.
The Display Accounts interface (left thumbnail above) provides excellent at-a-glance information. Editing accounts and setting reallocation details is simple in the account function (right thumbnail above).