Adagio Inventory is a complete multi-location stock management and control
system which tracks purchases, receipts, shipments, returns and adjustments.
- 16 character part number, with user-defined segmentation (maximum 4 segments), allows powerful reporting.
- Moving average, FIFO, LIFO, standard and user-specified costing.
- Bill of Materials and Item Assembly features for manufacturing companies.
- Five markup / discount levels by customer type or quantity purchased with date sensitive special pricing by customer.
- Alternate price lists and part numbers.
- Menu level security by Group or User.
- Detailed inventory movement log with 13 period sales history and selective history purge.
- Extensive range of management reports with broad range of options for selecting, sorting, and subtotaling information.
Adagio Inventory is a complete multi-location stock management and control system which tracks purchases, receipts, shipments, returns and adjustments. Its Windows interface, with drag and drop, cut and paste, batch, check and detail grids and multi-select print and post make managing your inventory smooth and effortless.
Your price list can be automatically updated based on sale price or standard cost, by percentage, amount, markup or margin. You can add items on the fly while entering receipts and shipments. Units of Measure are maintained and verified during item entry. Inventory handles stock transfers between unlimited locations, and items can be labeled active or inactive, by location.
Inventory ships with 35 pre-designed, editable reports, including stock control, and price/sales analysis reports, with multiple options for sorting. Pull up item statistics and sales data by period in seconds.
Click on the thumbnails above to view the item edit window, the receipt entry window, and the receipt list.
- Units of Measure verified on entry.
- Report groups validated.
- Selective purge of history.
- Stock transfers between items or locations.
- User control of receipt and shipment posting.